les bon temps rouler. Let the good times roll. The motto of a city
that knows how to host a party. Now couple that with a historic relationship
to Bourbon, world-renowned food, music and culture. The result –
the SECOND annual New Orleans Bourbon Festival – March
8, 9, and 10, 2018!
New Orleans Bourbon Festival’s mission is to provide our attendees
with an opportunity to enjoy exceptional Bourbon and cuisine surrounded
by the charm and culture of New Orleans.
We will do this by:
- Inviting the finest Bourbon distilleries and restaurants.
- Working with the Distilleries to bring to life our 2018
- Providing the most experienced and relevant speakers.
- Continuing to highlight“Women in Bourbon”.
- Recruiting event sponsors with missions similar to our own.
judging event, educational seminars, and Bourbon Awards Brunch will
be hosted by one of our corporate partners. Our partners, along with
associated properties, will be the preferred lodging for festival
It is the mission
of the Kids Can NOLA, Inc. to give back to our community.
© 2019 [NOBOURBONFEST]. All rights reserved.
Created & Maintained by